October 6, 2014

monday musings


enjoying - fall weather, it's colors and everything pumpkin (seriously from cheesecake to muffins to soup, pumpkin is so yummy!) If you are looking for a delicious healthy pumpkin dessert check out this recipe. (I baked them and they were great.) I can't wait to try these muffins soon.

celebrating - so glad this weekend we could celebrate 3 months of marriage - random dates with my man just get better all the time. I am so grateful for my handsome guy!

excited - to be spending time abroad with my man this month #firstflightsasamarriedcouple


loving - that scarf weather is here! (one cannot have too many scarves.... :))

If we are children of God, we have tremendous treasure in nature and will realize that it is holy and sacred. We will see God reaching out to us in every wind that blows, every sunrise and sunset, every cloud in the sky, every flower that blooms 
and every leaf that fades.
~ Oswald Chambers


No comments:

Post a Comment