November 5, 2015

currently {November}


Crisp leaves, warm soups, holiday anticipation, Christmas music and decor, time to reflect over the gifts God has given us...ah, November. The month that ushers in my favorite time of year. Can you tell I'm excited?

cooking // Soups and stews. Trying to do a few new recipes but sometimes in the midst of school and the surrounding activities, I find quick meals happen more often. 

planning // How to start pursuing some dreams. How to get household projects done. What is going to happen in the next few months - welcome to the holiday season!

smelling // pumpkin spice - my favorite fall smell! I have a candle this year that gives off this delicious fall smell.

appreciating // the many gifts God has given us this year. When things are discourage and I step back to see the many ways God has met us in our needs this year I am humbled. I hope to blog a bit more about that this month. We have so much to be grateful for.

anticipating // this holiday season! Pulling out the decor, holiday related activities, special goodies, time with family; there's lots to look forward too. Oh and peppermint mochas!

What is something you are planning for this month?

Thanks to Anne & Jenna for this awesome linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment