July 29, 2015

coffee date {July}


if we were having coffee today...

...I would tell you that having a crazy schedule, limited internet access and lots of traveling make for very limited time to blog. Rather frustrating when I have lots of posts about lessons from this first year of marriage, some budget tips I've found and lots more, but they will be slow in coming till this fall. Right now it feels like I am never going to get caught up on the things I need (i.e. want) to do online.

...being offline has been good to make me think through a lot of my habits and also start pursuing some other things.

...that this month has been full of highlights - We went to KS and I got to see most of my family!!!!! Not all of my siblings live in my home state but I was sure glad to get to see the ones that do. Lots of coffee, talking, games and good times.

...with all this HOT weather we've been getting that I am ready for fall - please don't ever make me move further south

...getting ready for a major move is only slightly stressful

...that the next big change is only making me freak out and get excited all in one. Thrilled to see God starting to bring together the next steps in our dreams but it's also really scary.

...that I have been reading a lot this summer and am loving it. It feels good to start feeding the mind again with lots of words.

What would you have to share today? I'd love to hear! 



No comments:

Post a Comment