April 3, 2015

currently {4.15}



wearing - spring clothes...pulling out the short sleeves, flip flops, etc. The warmer weather is delightful!

sipping - coffee - hot and iced coffee (of course!) I was happy to find some cheap new syrups for summer flavors at Home Goods last week. I don't really like mine sweetened but it's fun once in awhile and to share with company

wishlisting - where to start? home decor, several new books, spring clothes, an ice cream maker and a whole lot more (maybe cause my birthday is next week? not to hint or anything)

writing - lists as in packing lists and to do lists before we leave for 2 weeks (a road trip with my man, yes!)

exploring - new areas and the East. With spring coming on, I'm getting to know more areas of my current community. There's lots of lovely places to hike, picnic and play. And with a trip planned to the East, I'm excited to add several new places to my list of visited cities.

What are you exploring lately?

10 comments:

  1. Mmm, isn't it so fun to pull out those springy clothes!?! We're finally getting some warmer weather, and it just feels GLORIOUS! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! aww warm weather is so happy!

      Delete
  2. Yay for spring clothes and birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Explore new places and adding new cities to the list of places visited is always fun. Someday I hope to have visited all 50 states, which means I probably need to go on a road trip west and start crossing them off one by one. :)

    Sarah
    sarahesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a cool goal! exploring new places can bring the most delightful treasures! (and going west is beautiful country! - says this bias Midwestern girl)

      Delete
  4. yaay spring clothes and coffee!! the very best things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true that! Thank you stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I just got some new spring clothes this week too! :)

    ReplyDelete