March 11, 2015

making me happy

It's a gorgeous day here in my little corner of the world with sunshine, singing of birds and frogs and warm air swishing through the open doors. The kind of day that makes you want to dig your hands deep into soil. Warmth that makes you want to go plant seeds.


It's good to be alive! I can't wait for picnics, exploring - all the the good things that spring brings. So with that here are a few things that are making me happy!

...the chorus of frogs and birds that I hear when I step outside
...awakenings of spring
... new adventure awaits with this coming of spring
...warm air
...several days with my man where we enjoyed being together, discussing and digging deep into things that God is showing us #letslivefullyalive
...discovering Jesus
...believing the truths of who I am
...living fully alive

...foggy morning runs
...new recipes that turn out well (don't ask about my recent crepe disaster)
...soup for rainy evenings


...crocheting my first real adult hat
...finally finishing a project that's needed done forever
...my darling new niece
...books that make me think (like Daring Greatly)
...blogs like this one and this one
...direction





5 comments:

  1. What a fun list! I especially liked the "crocheting my first real adult hat" and "new recipes that turn out well ..." Those both make me laugh!

    And I am a bit jealous over your hearing the frogs or spring peepers as we call them ... what a treat it will be when I visit my parents in the country and hear them. Maybe Mr. D and I will have to go on a little road trip to the river just to hear them too. :)

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you came by Frannie...it's the little things that grow success right? :) yes, you should take a visit to the river.... :) have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. We have been blessed with some warm weather of late too. It's taking every bit of self control I have not to dig my hands in the soil so early. :D

    Enjoy this beautiful weather!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commenting Angel! It can be so hard to not plant too early! (I do wish this motivation would keep pace with me in August when the garden needs all the care it can get. :)) blessings!

      Delete
  3. Crocheting a hat is no joke...good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete